BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年11月5日星期五

Boring day~~~

 yesterday morning im so
so
so
so
wat..??
ermmm....
so 紧张
so 拍谢
n so scare...

y leh..??
coz my busy body elder bro
told all of my family member dat
i hv bf ady...><
lol...
not only in front of my family member...
n oso his gf n his fren (boy)...


he really jek ak de lo...
geram nia....
yer~~!!
wat my mummy exspression was...
she said..
真的啊。。?
好看吗。。??
哪里哪里。。?我要看他的照片。。
(with happy n smiling face )

wah~~
dat time im so scare lo..
scare mummy will angry..
scare mummy will bo syok...
but she seem ok nia...
HOPE is really de ok la..
^^


so worry my sweet hm...
the water level keeping rise up n up..
actually yesterday me n my family wan go SP visit my uncle de(四姨丈)
he was just finish operate..
wat health problem..
i duno..
din ask my parent..


but seem the water wan enter our hm ady..
parent so worry..
so cancel jor..


my taman really very ghai liao lo..
i din go out the whole day..
so duno the 情况


noon..
zhu say go his indian fren's hm..
celebrate Deepavali...
u tell me..
u drink alcohol..
yes~~!!
u can drink it..
but dun drink too much..
ok..??
is bad for ur health..
after u drink..
wan drive motor bek hm..
is very dangerous~!
im so worry~~!!

fortunately..
u reach hm ady...
huh~~
放心了~~



at night..
go TESCO with family..
hmmmm.....
ady 1 YEAR i din go TESCO...
1 YEAR o...
mai siao siao ar~~
hahaha~~

when wan out frm my taman...
WOW~~~!!
im so suprise!!
my taman become SEA ady..
me wat oso duno..
coz din go out tiok..==
very serious lo..
all the car park beside the road..
coz cant move into the house ady..
1st time c my taman become dis..
^^



reach at TESCO


1 word


[[ HOT ]]


y TESCO so hot de..??
last time was very cold wat..
my mummy say
may be no water
so din open air-cond
hmm...
betul juga noh~~
hahaha~~^^


i din tie up my hair..
ohhh~~
lagi hot...
is ok...
be patient..


hehe....
long time din eat sushi ady...
so i buy it..



dis 2..







n got many kok..
i din snap it...

YUMMY~~~!!
really long time din eat ady..
miss sushi~~^^

haha...
zhu say wan eat oso...
he oso din eat very long time liao...
blek~~blek~~
bo tan jiak~~^^


n buy 2 yoghurt...
blueberry n starwberry..
^^
just nw eat the strawberry ady..
^^
zhu oso bo tan jiak...XD


zhu wan me drink at least 2l of water per day..
coz my body is very weak..
ok..
我答应你~~


可是猪也答应宝贝了。。
不可以喝超过3杯酒。。

要做到蛤~~~=)




so worry my fren..
ya...is u~~
(omg...my font got problem again)
y u change to SINGLE..??
any problem??
wat happen...??
dun scare v all la...
ask u wat..
u just say ntg..
lagi worry lo..
anyway~~
v all will support u de...
ok..??

︿︿
be happy ya..
my dear fren..


just nw got go c ur blog oso..
u say..
may be u r unwelcome frm us..

 
NO~~!!!
dun think like dat ...
ok..??


n ur mum...
haiz~~~
im worry too..
hope will be ok la..



0 评论: