BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2011年5月20日星期五

today 5/20 I LOVE YOU~~

hehe~~~izit miss me..??^^
so long time ady din update...
2day suddenly got feel wan update...wakakaka~~~XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is 20th of May~~
a lovely day...^^
coz 5/20 ---> 我爱你~~❤
so i say today is a lovely day...^^

LOL~~~==
my dear din notice dat today..5/20's meaning~~~==
迟钝~~^^
c sumone post at facebook just realise~~~

haiz~~~i really hate exam...
so stress~~><
dear wan challenge me...c whether i can get higher then him bo...
><~~~he get pointer 2.54 for his exam...then wan me challenge wif him...
arggghhhh~~~!!!scare la....last exam i get pointer 2.6 only...
scare dis time cant over 2.6....

but~~~hiak hiak hiak~~
u wait n c....
if me higher then u...
belanja i makan besar~~!!
u ady promise me....=P

(but me scare cant over it...duno he wan do wat thing on me...><)

i will work hard for it..!!!

wait to makan besar~~!!^^

woohoooo~~!!
2mr go darul aman get my free 1MALAYIA netbook...
^^~~waiting for it....bcz it is FREE~~~==
hahahah~~~crazy~~

yea~~ady 203 days v being in love~~❤
love u sooooo muchhhh~~~
^^~~~muackkkssss~~~=3

sumting make me worry abt i weeks~~
nw ok ady...
but...
if it really happen...
oh~~~really cant imagine wat will be happen on dat moment...
i think my parent will scold me cham cham!!><
WORRY~~!!
hope all will be ok...HOPE~~~

yesterday~~~omg~~!!
its really unlucky day for me!!
i kena saman!!
omg~~!!
just bcz of i din wear safety belt~~~><
it was my 1st time~~kena saman...
the feeling on dat moment...just like wat i feel dat nite...
but dat nite lagi haunted me~~~><

i was very scared...scare wat..??
scare bcz of i nid to pay for dat saman by myself...RM300!!!
where i go to find such more money??
><~~~~
but luckily...my dad help me pay...
woohoo~~no nid worry ady...
but kena scold la~~><

after dis....i will wear seat belt every time i drive...
huh~~~i scare of it ady~~==

ok....today write until here~~

wanna take my dinner ady~~~=)

0 评论: