BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2011年4月16日星期六

16/04/2011----Finish MUET

finally finish my MUE...
worry...worry cant get good result..


11/04/2011--Speaking
Question--what is the most important decision that need advice from parent?(just roughly write...4get ady)
                 a)choose a life partner
                 b)stay one own
                 c)study oversea
                 d)decide to buy a car←im candidate D

when sit on dat chair...wow~~feel so nervous~!
for me i think the most easy one is my task n candidate A's task..
in Task A...i try to do my best...talk as more as i can...finally...i finish my 2 minutes...'ngam ngam ho'~~^^
but...in Task B...haiz~very very bad..><
i totlly dun hv any points on b) n c)
so...i din say about dat...just say a) n d)
n...may be 4 of us very nervous n stress...in dat 10 minutes discussion..v stop many time..
im very worry...hope dat my Task A can gain more marks...=)

today---Reading..Writing..Listening..
reading is very very hard for me...
all the words are very deep...some never c before..
i dun understand at all althogh i read many time n try to understand it..
but i cant..T^T...some make me confuse...got 2 answer..lol...==so....tiang~~=)
writing...><
me oso duno hw to do...
state analysis i just 'luan zhu xia'
really duno..its very hard to find the general trend..
the title of continous writing is..
'The most valuable thing in life is friendship.Do you agree?'
yea...the title is very easy to understand..
but the thing u thought is very eary...actually is very hard...><
if gv me writing in mandarin...oh...its very easy...n can write very long...
but im very poor in BI
so....very hard..huh~~!
i think i get mental block just nw...><
really dun hv points to write..what i write is just standard 6 student...==
what i think in my brain...i cant translate it into BI...
i knw...the result sure very bad..
listening...hahahaha~~~
very happy..not bcoz of i get all the answer...
is bcoz of the examiner help me...^^
i hate the speaker...talking unclear...make me confuse..
the word PRIZE...what i heard just nw in CRY....==
i knw my answer is wrong...but i dun wan leave it blank...so just write what i hear..
when doing listening...1 of the examiner keep standing beside of me...
lol....i lagi scare...at the end of the test..
dat examiner suddenly take my pencil n write on my paper...
hahhah~~~she write the word PRIZE beside the word CRY..
tq tq...~~~^^very happy...

                          

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

0 评论: