BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年10月28日星期四

YEAH~~~!!!finish my final exam...~~~^^

YEAH.....YEAH....YEAH...^^
finally finish my final exam....
2day is MUET test...
reading n writing...
reading---can say all is 'tiang' eh..
writing---duno hw to do state analysis...dis time de very hard...><
              essay is abt computer with internat access...can write la..better than state analysis..


after skul i sit Jenny's car wif Pipi...
v go City Plaza 1st...
go c dresses...
Pipi say wan buy...coz she dun hv dress...
but...the thing dat is funny is...
the shop worker said Pipi cant wear dat dress..
coz Pipi de body shape...
haiz~~~haha~~~


then 3.30pm v go Summer Iceland
meet wif Helen...Vinny n Crystal..
eat Snow Ice..
i share wif Jenny...
hmmm.....
best~~!!


haiz~~~haiz~~~
u tell me u wan cum find me on 4 October..
i really duno how...
i just scare i cant out..
u say u wan cum my house..
oh~~~LAGI CANT...!!!
my mum sure will ask dis ask dat...
but u really wan cum...haiz~
coz u wan go Politeknik ady...
scare cant meet tiok me..


me too...


dun force me...ok..???
im not like other girls...can always out wif frens...
haiz~~~dun put too many HOPE on me....
i just scare i will make u disappointed...







0 评论: