BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年12月27日星期一

izit im lazy..??
yea~~sin may...u r lazy....

izit im busy...??
yea~~sin may...u r busy....

izit im tire...??
yea~~sin may...u r tire...

izit im lazy to update my blog..??
yea~~sin may...u r lazy to update ur blog...

==

i am a very lazy girl....

1 month!!!

1 month i din update my blog...><

sin may ar~~~
dun so lazy ok bor..??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



feel happy....

feel fortunate....

feel lucky....

feel bliss....

feel sweet....

feel cherish by someone....

feel concern by someone....

^^~~~

TOMORROW

2mr is the 2nd month v be in love...

I LOVE YOU~~❤
although in dis 2 month v got argue....
although in dis 2 month...sometimes v din satisfied each other....

but...
v still love each other...❤

sometimes im very scare...
scare will influence our relationship....

but i knw...
u will not leave me alone...
coz u love me...^^


0 评论: